JDFN Financial Network

hello everyone, here are a few pairs I'm watching, nzd/usd for a position trade short, 2 to 4 weeks revaluate daily, adjust stops, , eur/jpy day trade short, from 169.69, will revaluate at 169.25, also looking at eur/chf and eur/aud for day trades short from a new test of todays daily resistance, and always remember persistancy consistancy and pacients are all a part of a successful trading plan, peace love and happy trading, no buy sell or holds ever, from me, do your homework!!!!, msbfusion "bobert"

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looking good to me... keep on eye on the GBP/JPY short it may make a break lower long term below support.
Great information, Thanks for being such a great customer and one who cares and is always willing to give back. As always folks this is good information and that’s what it is always all about, good information to help you make your own decisions based on your own trading plan, the more information such as this ,the more confidence you will have placing your trade. Happy Trading! James
Hello James, what is your take on the gbp/jpy? I am looking for a pullback or some serious retracement to occur before too much longer based on the fact that they really have no reason to be going up accept for the fact of the equities rallies last week?

Thanks and a great day to you sir.

James Dicks said:
Great information, Thanks for being such a great customer and one who cares and is always willing to give back. As always folks this is good information and that’s what it is always all about, good information to help you make your own decisions based on your own trading plan, the more information such as this ,the more confidence you will have placing your trade. Happy Trading! James

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

James Dicks created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by James Dicks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service